FRUIT FEST is an All-Ages Free event organized by Fruit Fest LLC, a local non-profit organization made up of community members deeply entrenched in the LGBTQ community of Madison. FRUIT FEST 2012 will mark the organizations 3rd festival celebrating Madison’s LGBTQA community through a day of music, performance and celebration. FRUIT FEST takes place in the heart of Willy Street, an Eastside neighborhood swarming with LGBTQA folks making it the most diverse, as well as the ‘coolest’ hood to be seen in.All interested artists, performers, vendors, sponsors, etc should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions.
- Surgery has been postponed while we track down another Pediatric Neurologist to convince our insurance company... fb.me/6nDwOung9 3 years ago
- fb.me/19IinglJz 4 years ago
- Twylah wp.me/sa8WX-twylah 4 years ago
- Interview: Willy Joy | Lost In Concert fb.me/29fSKbtv9 5 years ago
- ... wp.me/sa8WX-624 5 years ago